Head case Erica Goss McEachern works for Kennebec Behavioral Health Center as a school based therapist. She is full of herself. She is very arrogant and talks to people in very rude degrading ways. She is constantly looking in the mirror, dieting, and inflicting her negative body issues on others, especially vulnerable people who do not need to deal with these types of things. She is constantly telling other woman ways to lose weight (even when they don’t ask) and is obsessed with diets. It makes other people feel uncomfortable, and that is clearly her main goal in life. She currently works at Beach Body, and constantly talks about losing weight. She has a very narcissistic frame of mind and thinks that everyone is jealous of her. She is racist and doesn’t respect other cultures or skin colors.

She gossips all the time with other workers about former clients, even clients from other agencies like Motivational Services. She has been investigated for violating HIPAA laws. Her husband is a police officer and that is why she gets away with all of the things that would otherwise get anyone else fired.

Had an Experience with Kennebec Behavioral Health?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion